Friday, September 16, 2011

Pets??????

how many pets live in your home??





i have 6





2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 hermit crabs|||I have 4 dogs|||3 dogs, 3 hermit crabs, 2 cats

Report Abuse


|||1 cat|||i have 3 dogs......|||Hmmm i have 5 dogs at the moment 3 are mine 2 I'm fostering I've had up to 7 at one time . i have the kennels for 20. i have two cats one turtle and like 25 fish. there are also 6 horses and two goats on the property. I get my vet care cheap because I'm a vet tech and thats where the foster animals come from. I think you should be able to have as many animals as you can responsibly take care of. Responsibility means shelter plenty of room, good natural diet, cleanliness, and love.|||nd cat.sadly my other two dogs died two years ago and my bunny died one year ago so the total of pets i have ever had is 7 ):|||wow hmm i have 11 cats and 3 dogs and 3 horses so ha I beat you all! :)





:)


:)


*B*|||2 dogs (hunter and Sophie) and 1 kitty (Cheerio)|||4 dogs


1 parakett


1 amazon parott


1 rat


1 hamster


1 cat


2 gerbils


3 goldfish


2 bettas





i work in a pet store and i have the tendancy to bring home stuff i love love all my babies

No comments:

Post a Comment