Friday, September 16, 2011

Pets.....?

What kinda of pet do you want to have?|||i would love to have a dog even though i already have two but i don't mind cats its just that my cat and dogs don't get along at all though|||u must be bored umm...i would like a cat but im allergic, but now i have a rabbit and 2 dogs and im fine with that|||Dog: Boxer Lab mix, 7 years old. Had her since she was 4months old gotten at the ASPCA.|||I already have several animals as pets but I guess I would like to add a pet skunk. Heard they can make great pets but I also think it would be interesting.|||A pangolin|||I have a dog and a cat. My daughter has a fish tank. I would


like to have some hamsters but since I have a cat.......


I would like to own some seahorses someday but I need the space, time and money to do it right.|||I want my kitty cat. I was recently made to get rid of my 'Little Man' due to living in an apartment. I miss him! :-(|||More rats cause countless is never enough.|||I want a Tiger, but I think that it might eat me...lol|||A wolf dog would be soooooooo cool because its a piece of the wild.|||i really really want a horse|||i want to have a dog and a horse :)......|||I so want an arabian.

No comments:

Post a Comment