Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why do pets love joining their owners in the bathroom?

Whenever I'm going to the bathroom, my dog always runs in and clamors for attention. Consistently when I'm using the toilet. When I'm at a friend's place, whenever I'm using the toilet, the cats run in and rub up against my legs. What is this insane attraction of pets to their owners when they are on the john? I just don't get it! So curious.|||The smell of pee. Seriously! why do you think they smell your crotch?|||well my cat and dog come in my dog waits at the door and the cat jumps on my lap or on the tub

Report Abuse


|||anytime you sit down and be still, its an invitation to them to visit and be petted. mine dont go in the bathroom with me, well only once they havent returned. but they follow my wife in and lay at her feet

No comments:

Post a Comment