Friday, September 16, 2011

How many pets does a Puerto Rican law permits per household?

I 'm an animal lover .I live in Puerto Rico. Not everybody knows that ,but this island has a terrible attitute towards animals. There is a lot of misstreated cats and dogs on the streets.


I started to keep adopting as much as I can . I'm not an organization. I'm a private person living in the house with a backyard.


Does anybody knows what law here says about the number of pets is allowed to have per household.The one I already have 're all fixed and have shots...


Please help.


Thank you.|||I applaud you for taking in pets. You have my respect.





I tried looking it up but can't find anything. Maybe there isn't a law, just as long as you can provide and take care of them. I would ask a police officer to be sure.





Take Care|||i'm not sure about that.


but i know in america the ACO (animal control officers) say that you can have ten dogs or cats.


more then that is considered animal hoarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment