Friday, September 16, 2011

Pets............??

Does anyone here has a "SNAKE" as pet???





Thats a typical idea...i know....Just asked...|||I don't know about a snake but I saw a girl with a green lizard on her shoulder. It takes one to know one I guess. Also in the veterinarian office a chick came in with her snake, she had to have cataracts removed from his eyes. Told me that her boyfriend gave it to her and she has kept it forever and has apparent adjusted to it. Must be easier to keep A pet.|||I do know a couple people with snakes as pets. I would not recommend having a snake as a pet (mainly just because it would make my dad wet himself) but all to their own I guess!

Report Abuse


|||Yep, we've had corn snakes, pythons, and others.|||Yes Ball Python--Great pets--|||not yet, we plan on getting one once my kids a little bit older|||i have a snake fish = ) also called a rope fish





still counts. so there. = )|||no i don't have a pet snake an I don't plan on having a pet snake ever. im more of a cat person. i have lived with cats my whole life and right know i have three pet cats. even if i wanted a snake my mom would definitely not let me i would have to get one when i move out. when i get older i wouldn't let my kid have a snake eather. snakes are scary.|||Nope I don't want to die I don't like snake|||umm..nope..parents dont allow|||I hav three but to take of them is abig deal i got the idea from here





lnk.in/4tdk





but now i luv my snakes

No comments:

Post a Comment