Friday, September 16, 2011

???Pets????

How Many pets do you have??


What Breed are they??


How old are they??


And


Whats there Name?





Have a wonderful Day


And thanks for answering.|||I have....





four dogs


Skyler (australian Shepherd)


Spyro (chi-weenie)


Freeway (???)


Romeo (pomeranian)





and Buddy (standard grey chinchilla)|||I have four dogs named Jeager,Beau, jasper, and jake. They sound annoying and most exited as they can be sometimes just like your dogs.

Report Abuse


|||I have 3 dogs Kailey - beagle mix, Bina - black lab, and my granddog Bruce- pit bull terrier. They all live in harmony (LOL) with my 5 cats, Tinkerbell, Tigger, Peanut, Fuzzy, and Boo.

Report Abuse


|||I have a:





Parakeet (Sky)


A turtle (squirt)


A German Sheperd (Ginger)


Two Siamese Mix cats: (Whity-Tidy and Brownie.)

Report Abuse


|||Cat...


I think a Tabby


4 or 5


Lucy

Report Abuse


|||1 Dog He's 8 and a mix between a German Shepard and a gold lab. His name is Lucky.


2 turtles 1 is 5 and the other is 7, and they're red eared sliders. Their names are strip and sweaty.


Lots of fish, including 2 koi.

Report Abuse


|||I have two cats named Yepa and Unsa (pronounced Oonsuh). I have a pup yet to be named, it's part pit bull and I suspect part chihuahua (very strange as I'm not fond of small dogs). I plan to get a ferret and possibly name it Pancake. I HAVE HAD rats, mice, newts, salamanders, frogs, a betta, a gecko, a garter snake, a crayfish, an axlotl, dwarf hamsters, as well as have raised several wild birds (hummingbird, mourning doves, sparrow, crow), lizards (mostly skinks) and a wild baby bunny.|||I am 'owned' by four wonderful animals.





Two, nine month old, blue-point Siamese cats - one male, the other female. One four month old, black dsh kitten - male. And last but not least would be the newcomer, a two year old, sable and white chihuahua - male.





The Siamese are known as Akio and Miyoko or, more often, Kio and Yoko. The kitten we call Jasper. And the chihuahua has been dubbed Che.|||I have a cat who's name is Mia. She is a rag doll. She weighs 13%26amp;1/2 lbs rag dolls are rather large cats. She is as sweet as she can be. People are always saying that she is really a dog trapped in a cats body. She is very friendly.She is my sweet baby girl.She wakes me up with kisses to my mouth every morning. She is always happy to see me when I come home.|||i have 3 pets


hampster, rabbit, and fish


hampster is 3 rabbit is 5 and fish is 4


Cupcake, Sam, and Fabio|||I have a Beagle named Shooter and he will be 7 in April.|||I have an 1 year old german shepard\st. bernard mix.


His name is beer


he currently weighs over 200 lbs


very loyal and protective overall great dog|||I have 3 parakeets; Angel, Smidgen, and Kiwi. The oldest, Angel, is 5 years old. And I have a rabbit, Flopsie, that I adopted almost 3 years ago. So in reality he's over 3 1/2 years old.|||lol...35+...assorted names/ages..Abigail to Zeus ages 6 mos to 12 years


10 dogs


2 cats


1 potbelly pig


1 blue/gold macaw


3 canaries


1 - 100 gal fish tank


5 yard tortoises


10 corn snakes


2 human children|||I have 4 pets. 3 cats and one dog.The cats names are Mikey,Olli and Jerry and my dogs name is Ashley. Ashley is a black lab and my cat Mikey is a tiger cat also is Jerry and Olli is black and white.Ashley is 5 month,Mikey is 2 and a half,Jerry is 5 years old and Olli is 9 month old.|||I have 17 cats and one dog and I had more in the past.


I'am not sure about cts but the dog is ageryhound/lab mix.


The cats are all diffent ages from 1 to 9 amd the dod is 7.


Here are some of the cats names sandy,fuzzy,pumpfim,and ginie and the dog's name sunny.|||i have a toy poodle dog named zoe, and she's 6 yrs. old, and i have a betta fish, ( i don't know how old it is)|||I have four pets


2 fantail goldfish one black moor and a black mystery snail


i've had the fantails for about a month and a half and the black moor and mystery snail for about a week





the 2 fantails are Bubbles and Flutters the snail is gary and the black moor is captain moorgan

No comments:

Post a Comment