Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do your pets influence your buying habits?

I would like to write a blog entry on pets as part of the family and marketing influence.





Any answers will be helpful.|||I will go into a store and if I see stuff for bunnies (treats and such) I will buy it. Basically any treat that I think my bunny might like, I will buy it.





And I know if I saw anything with a cute design that says something like "I love my Dutch bunny" or "I love my bunny" or anything of that sort, I would buy it. So I guess it influences that certain animal.





I know my mom will basically buy anything that is black lab related since she has two black lab mixes.








(I'm assuming you expected us to exclude the obvious food intake and use different ideas such as merchandise, like I mentioned....)|||They cause me to buy pet food.


Other than that, they have no influence on my buying habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment