Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do pets know where to be careful when walking?

Ok, my dog has no problem stopping in the middle of the street. A car may be coming and he either sits down or takes his time to get to the other side of the street. However, there is one street that we cross that he has always been extremely careful when crossing. Strange, a car hit another and did a "u" turn and ended on the sidewalk where we would have been had the dog not hesitated to go near the street. We would have been killed, no lie. My dog is so wonderful. How do pets know where to be careful when walking? I know God does it after all, He sent my baby dog to me.|||They are full of amazing instincts hon... it astounds even the best of us all the time. There is a saying "trust your dog"...





And your story says the reason why... smiles





Good Luck


sew|||It is called their 6th sense! All mammals and some other animals have it, like sharks. Humans have 5 senses. This sense allows dogs...ect. to be able to predict dangers, tell if you are sad or in danger, and if you are scarred of them or anything else!





I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment