Friday, September 16, 2011

Pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

how can I persuade my parents how much I need another pet. Even though they've already said I can't have anymore, and I understand why but I can't handle life without the company because I miss my other animals so much. I only want a small animal. ie, hamster, gineau pig, rat etc. How can I show them how much I need this.|||tell them you are lonely


tell them you will pay


tell them you will take care of them


tell them they don't have to help


tell them to leave it to you


i understand what u mean my hamster died but my dad said i can get another animal...........|||dont nag ,, cause if ya do, there's resistance. When i wanted a kitten, i acted mature and told my mum all the reasons y i wanted it (to keep the rabbit company). It took a lot of patience cause i had to wait for 2 months before i adopted it. I also told her all the good things about kittens/cats from what i found on the internet.!


Are you even sure you would be able to look after the pet? If you are definately sure, then you can but if your not sure, then i think you should look up about the animal and then make your choice with a clear mind!


I hope i helped. Good luck!|||Yes I know it's hard to not have a pet that's cuddly.


Here are some ways:


You can search up how to take care of a small animal and print


the facts out.


Convince your parents by telling interesting facts about the animal you want.


If I were you , I would get a guinea pig because they are so loving care and easy to take care of. Oh, and there poo is like, dry so you can just like flick it of of you if they poo on you.|||I remember, when I was about 12, I really wanted a hamster, and my parents wouldn't allow it. So I went to the pet shop, and tried to buy one myself, and the petshop man said I have to bring a parent or guardian with me. I told him my mum's not well, so he told me to bring a signed letter from her. I wrote this letter myself of course, did some scrappy signature on it, and bought a hamster for 3 pounds, which I kept in a shoe box under my bed for 6 weeks. Oh, and then I was found out, and had to return it :(|||Say something like "It will show me responsibility, and I want to exprience the ideas of having a smaller pet as a opposed to a larger pet e.g dog. O please, I will do loads of chores to show I am really responsible! I will take good care of it I promise!" Just keep pestering and hopefully that pet will be yours! Good Luck! Email me to say if it worked





Jane|||Tell them that you really want it. Tell them that you will take care of it and buy the stuff it needs. Tell them they'll never know it's there. Also try annoying them so much that they let you have it. I did this when I was younger and got my hamsters that way.|||just keep creeping.if that dont work just sneak them in when they are not looking.if they see them do what i did and say i got told i could'nt take them back so if u want them gone u will have to find some where 4 them|||act like u get bored without a pet...good luck...p.s beg alot so they get anoyed..

No comments:

Post a Comment