Thursday, September 22, 2011

How many pets are allowed in base housing at Camp Lejeune?

I've heard rumors of a 2 pet rule, but have seen many people with more than two pets living in base housing. I currently have 3. If I'm over the limit will I have to give one of my pets away to be permitted to live on base? I can't seem to find the info I need anywhere.|||yea that's the rule. but not to many people follow it. you can always not put down one of your pets. my next door neighbor has 6 little dogs that they let out about 11:30pm for an hour or so every night. and they don't stop barking.|||Depends on what type of pets. Fish? Snakes? Rodents? Dogs? Cats? Keep in mind that they just passed an order that you cannot have certain dogs in base housing anymore i.e. Pits, Rotts, Dobie's, etc...|||Try googling the Camp Lejeune Veterinary Clinic. I believe they should have most (if not all) regulations pertaining to pets kept in base housing available on their website.|||Base Housing office? They should be able to tell you what you need to know there...

No comments:

Post a Comment