Thursday, September 22, 2011

What kind of pets know that u actually exist?

Fish do not know who u are but dogs do. What other pets know u exist?|||Really most animals do besides fish like a Iguana and you already know dogs do. Cats, birds,etc. As long as you give the animal TLC (tender love and care) it will now that you exist.|||I always thought my hamster did...I could swear she would roll towards me in her little ball when I said her name.|||Dogs


Cats


Rodents (rabbits,rats,chinchillas etc.)


Sea Food (besides Fish...Hermit Crab)|||i had some oscars that knew where their food came from...if they where hungry when u walked by they would follow you|||Believe it or not, fish can recognize you.





I had a porcupine puffer fish that acted different from me, than he would for random people who'd walk up to the tank.





Hamsters I believe can recognize you. Mine follows me around the house, but ignores other people. And he does come when he's called.





he also is very sweet with me, but will nip someone else.





Birds know you. Certian birds become attached to their human and only their human and will dislike other birds and people (Conures are one.)





I dealt with an Iguana who died shortly after his owner gave him up when they were forced to move where they couldn't take him.





it was like he died of mourning at the loss of his humans. If they didn't "know you" it wouldn't matter who they were with if they were well cared for.





but Even the vets think he died of depression.|||Ferrets and Mongoose, parrots and birds....well mine did|||guinea pigs|||My ratties love me, but hate my roommate. So I think they definitely know who is who.|||cats, rabbits, horses, goats,|||Dogs


Cats


Ferrets


Chinchillas, Hamsters, Rats, %26amp; other rodents


Rabbits


Birds


Horses


Pigs, Goats, Sheep, %26amp; other farm animals


....

No comments:

Post a Comment