Friday, September 16, 2011

How many pets do you have and how big is your house?

I have 2 parakeets (male and female) and 3 fish (all female) but I'm looking forward to buying many more pets once i move out) and my house is pretty small. It has 3 REALLY small rooms and no space for anything. How about you?


Thanks!|||I have lots of pets in a small room. You could build your own enclosures so you can fit more.


I have


1 bearded dragon


1 leopard gecko


1 whites tree frog


6 goldfish


1 catfish thing?


All in my small bedroom, I also have a standard schnauzer.|||My house is decent sized, 3 bedrooms.


I have Dolly, a 3 year old American Bulldog.


Inca the 4.5 year old Green Cheeked Conure


Connor the 5 year old blue Quaker.


Rats- Icarus (black hooded downunder rex) Joey (black hooded berkshire double rex) and Bandit (black headspot bareback rex)


Sarsour the ferret (sable)


and at the moment I am also looking after Diesel, who needs a new home- he is a Bullmastiff mix.|||i have a medium sized house i guess, im not rich! lol, and 3 pets, plenty of room for more too, good luck with your new house and your animals!|||A pretty large house, got 1 fish and 2 stick insects they belong to my granddaughter but she like me to look after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment