Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can you have pets in Vancouver apartements?

I'm moving away from Winnipeg to Vancouver and leaving all seven of my pets behind. At thirteen years old, its gonna be traumatic enough, but leaving my babies at home is gonna be even harder for me. My option is either buy a pet while I'm in Vancouver or bring one with me when I move. Are pets allowed in Vancouver apartments?|||If you can afford to rent a condo here which can be about $1200 for a one bedroom or even studio, some places will let you have a pet. Most places have a pet size limit of under 15lbs. Most places here are not pet friendly and its way easier to sneak a cat in than dog.


You can also rent a basement suite so that might be a bit easier if you can find a pet loving owner.


A pet friendly co-op is another choice but overall Vancouver is not super pet friendly for finding a place to live if you have a budget.|||It's best to call and ask them if they allow pets. Sadly more and more apartments are saying 'NO' to pets because of the damage they cause. I had to leave my babies with my mom as the apartment I live in does not allow pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment