Thursday, September 22, 2011

What kind of exotic pets can I own legally in Idaho and California?

I currently live in Idaho and I will be of to college soon and I would like to know what exotic pets can buy. If someone would hep me with an answer that would be great.|||Many in Idaho and few in California. The difference is that California decides what can be harmful to the state by the experts at Fish and Game instead of just public vote on what is cute or cool to have as a pet. Also many things can live in the wild in California which would die if released in other states.|||In Idaho, there are lots of exotics you can have, but in california, they are all illegal. So, if you live in Idaho now, and are moving to California (I'm guessing that what you meant, you're moving there for college?) then you would have to get rid of your exotics. I suggest you don't buy anything exotic until you know where you are going to be living.|||You might be able to own an iguana. The only states I know they are illegal in are New York and Hawaii. But they require a huge cage when they get bigger...|||http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





this should answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment