Friday, September 16, 2011

How many pets do you have and what are they?

I currently have 6: 2 female dogs, 2 male cats, 1 male ferret, and one female guinea pig.





Would you get more if you could - providing you had enough room, your parents would let you, your spouse/partner would let you, your roommate would let you etc.





I would have more pets if my house were bigger! Currently only 4 live in our house, our 2 dogs had to stay at my parents' house - they are used to it there, but I miss them sooooo much!|||I foster for the humane society in my area; so I am always wanting to keep one of my foster animals. I three dogs; 2 male one a pom and other basset/lab mix and female beagle. Four cats three female and one male.|||I have over 50 fish, 2 hurmit crams, 15 chickens, and 7parakeets.... i luv animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||i have 2 cats, and i did have fish but the cats killed them all lol|||I have 5 dogs, 2 cats, 2 fish tanks, 2 geckos, and a betta.|||I have 2 female guinea pigs, a mother and daughter, and a male guinea pig. I also have a female dog. I had a beta fish, but it died. :-( I also had sea monkeys but most of them died too, but i had them for like 3 years. I would definitely get more pets if my mom would let me, but I'm only 13 so I can't really make that decision on my own. If I could, I would get a starfish, shark, sea horse, rabbit, ferret, cat, chinchilla, and another dog!|||2 dogs (possibly puppies on the way) (1 male, 1 female) 17 cats (8 males, 9 females)


So many they don't have names... but here are the ones we have....Fluffy, Angel, Kittie, Cinnamin, Dutchess, French Toast, Little mama, Big guy, Lestat, Blue paw, Burnt Ear, and our little retarted kitten named Coma.





and I have 11 people living there also|||I have.. 8. ;P





I have 2 female dogs, a pug named Roxy and a basset hound/beagle mix named Ginger.


I have a male black cat named Salem (he only answers to baby!)


And I have 5 male rats. :P 3 are babies, their names are Westley, Fezzik, and Inigo. My other 2 are older, their names are Templeton and Reggie. :]





I think I'm at my limit right now, but I will definitely want more once I move out. ;]|||I have a long legged chihuahua, and 3-legged pomeranian/chihuahua (pomahuahua), a German Shephard and an inside and an outside cat. I'm full up! I spend almost as much on pet food as I do on groceries.|||20 goats (9 Lamanchas and 11 Boers)


5 cats


2 dogs


5 Guineas





Total of 32 animals. We live on a farm.|||5 people 3 dogs 15 fishies 1 parrot an army of mosquitos and flies some rats alot of pigeons|||I have a green iguana, blue tongue skink, tarantula, kangaroo rat, rabbit, dog (scottish terrier), a 10 gallon fish tank, and 4 betta fish.


I'd love to have more but we've got a full house considering that we are currently in an apartment. I plan to have more when I get an actual house. I'd like to add a snake or 2 to the bunch.|||I have a male cat named Baxter


An American toad named Amber


I used to have a leopard gecko


And I have about 8 fish and 2 bettas.


I live in a condo so I can't have dogs or outdoor cats... sucks, huh? My family and I will move someday!|||2 dogs one of the dogs is a black and white cocker spaniel name buddy, the other is a grown german shephard named zues. I have 6 agressive fish and 2 birds...one of the birds is a cockatil named otis...and the other is an african grey named Rocko 2 cats(outside) baby and Yoda...so all together 12. They are all inside... except the cats...|||I have a bunny, 2 cats, 2 Chihuahuas and a horse.





If I had the space, I would also have a Gypsy (type of horse), a Friesian (another horse), and a gorgeous overo black %26amp; white Paint (another horse), a Doberman, an Australian Shepard, a Siberian Husky and a Zebra.|||Dog -- Male -- Shih Tzu/Chihuahua -- Tank





Dog -- Female -- Cardigan Corgi/Schnauzer -- Lobo





Dog -- Male -- Mini Aussie -- Jack





^ All Rescues





----------





Cat -- Male -- Orange/Brown Tabby -- Simba





Cat -- Female -- Fluffy Grey/White Maine Coon Mix -- Missy





Cat -- Female -- Orange/Brown Tabby -- Nala





Cat -- Female -- Grey Tabby -- Tiger





----------





Two mice, one frog, two adult bristlenose plecos and their fry, one goldfish, two dojo loaches.





More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment